Sunday, September 25, 2011

Who am I and what I am about

I am a female supremacist. I believe women should always rule the world as me bn are turned into our slaves and are always at our feet. I started this blog to bring people who believe in female supremacy together to connect in one place. I do have my own site, but I am not here to talk about that. Instead, I am here to share my beliefs of female supremacy. I am a very kinky and sexual woman. Yes, I am a woman. There are many new girls who are just discovering themselves and don't know where to start. I am more than willing to guide them and have their questions answered by someone else if I can't answer that.

Have a question you would like to ask? Message me and I will post it for the community to ask. You may remain anonymous. It can be a question for opinion or help.

I will also post photos of dommes as often as possible. Email me with photos if you would like your gallery, clips, etc posted on here. Send me an introduction, article and anything else you would like to share.

No comments:

Post a Comment